1. Food Vouchers from Pick n Pay, Checkers and the likes (We know this doesn’t sound too exciting, but in 99% of the cases when a child is diagnosed with cancer, one parent has to stop working in order to take care of the child. The instant loss of a second income is a huge burden on a family)
2. Any nutritious non-perishable food items. Please note, we try and promote healthy eating habits, so no sweets and sugary items please.
3. Lego / Duplo for ages between 3-16 years of age(please note that any toys donated should be brand new in order to avoid these precious children from picking up any infections)
4. Arts and craft items. The children love these
5. Puzzles for ages between 2-16 years of age
6. Educational board games
We have also compiled a wish list on TAKEALOT.COM to make it easy for you.
Here are some of our Wishlist items here: